Friday, August 31, 2012

What to Wear: Music Festival Edition


This weekend I'll be one of the thousands to attend Jay-Z's Made in America music festival in Philadelphia. I couldn't be more excited--great music right in our backyard! However, I'm completely stumped as to what I should wear to this two day music fest featuring artists like Run DMC, Santigold, Passion Pit, Pearl Jam, and many more. So I turned to Arcadia for a little inspiration...


Cruz High Waisted Short from DV by Dolce Vita, now on SALE

Keala Floral Tank by BB Dakota, now on SALE

Tux Dress by Mary Meyer, now on SALE

Cora Bag by Collina Strada

Blue Stone Fringe Earrings by iosselliani

Pleated Mini Dress by Ace & Jig

Joust Ankle Boot from DV by Dolce Vita
Fall Turnaround Dress by Ace & Jig
See you guys there!

XX,

Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment