Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Northern Liberties Community

Northern Liberties so many perks to it. Starting out here I was not really familiar with the area too well! I am adventuring around to trying different little spots here and there to get a better feel for the area! I have expanded my knowledge of Philadelphia neighborhoods and have been falling in love with Northern Liberties   everyday that I am here! Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel like part of the community. It is a nice little neighborhood, but not very mainstream fast paste city life. Stores are very laid back and friendly with a lot of funky artwork, clothes, jewelry, furniture, and antiques that you will not find just anywhere. The food is also amazing. I have yet to walk into a restaurant and not feel welcomed, or not been able to resist finishing my whole plate! I love brunch and there are some great little brunch place that have just hit the spot. Green Eggs has some delicious brunch platters, as well as North Third and Honey Sit n' Eat. I love a great salad and Cafe La Maude is just amazing. The food is always fresh and every dish is mouth watering!




I have fallen in love with the community from the little shops, the festivals that go on to bring the community closer together! It is a great place to adventure around only minutes away from the city! Make sure to tell more people about the community! Always come in and shop at Arcadia and check out our summer sale and our fall clothes! Make sure to come by Northern Liberties and venture around! You will have so much fun!

                                                                    --Margot






No comments:

Post a Comment