Friday, May 23, 2014

We're Keeping Our Blog!


It has been too hard for Ali and me to say good bye to Arcadia Boutique completely so we've decided to keep the blog and instagram going! We would like to keep you in touch with all our favorite local artists that we've carried at Arcadia. The blog will let you know what other boutiques will continue to carry their amazing designs, and a look behind the scenes with the talented designers that we've built relationships with. 

We both share a love for everything local especially fashion and food! Whether it's blogging about our favorite pair of shoes from Bus Stop Boutique or a delicious new salad from Cafe Lamaude, we hope you will all stay tuned as we continue our journey after closing the shop. 

xoxo Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Hello - I've been trying to contact you the last 2 weeks. I saw last week that you were closing and tried to get in touch with you with no response. I have a gift certificate, and read that you would honor them through 5/31. I contacted you before that date and wanted to know if there's anything that can be done. Email me at kesetzer24@gmail.com and I can give you more information? Thank you

    ReplyDelete