Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fighting frizz...

Another rainy day here in Philadelphia. Not good weather if you have to fight with frizzy hair. Here is one of my favorite hair products to fight frizz. I swear by this stuff. Its perfect for fighting frizz. Priced just right at an obtainable $14 a bottle. A little goes a long way. One tube usually last me 6 months. The product helps control fly aways, adds amazing shine/smoothness, and hides splits ends. The best part it is light weight. It doesn't feel oily like so many shine serums. I discovered this product while working at a hair salon in San Diego, CA. I've been hooked ever since. The gals I worked with called it "hair crack" need I say more?
Cheers to better hair days!
Besos!
Becky

Rusk - deep shine lustre $14

No comments:

Post a Comment