Sunday, April 28, 2013

Slimdown Drink

As the weather gets warmer and the skirts get shorter, I become hyper-aware of all the little things I can do to cut back and get bikini ready for the summer. Even though I may make healthier and lighter choices for my meals, I can have a hard time getting back into the habit of not eating until I'm immobile (thanks, winter), so I was so happy to find this super easy recipe for a slimdown drink by Dr. Oz! It's made up of all stuff I already had in my kitchen, and drinking one before each meal everyday not only helps you feel fuller before sitting down to eat, but can even help you burn fat faster! Check it out below.

22 Super Easy Swimsuit Shape Up Tips from Dr. Oz. Find One that Works for You!

Ingredients:
1 Cup Grapefruit Juice
2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon of honey (if needed)

Simply mix the grapefruit juice and apple cider vinegar, stir, and enjoy! If you find the drink a bit too tart, go ahead and add a teaspoon of honey, which only adds 20 calories, to sweeten it up a bit. The drink is loaded with Vitamin C, which helps you burn fat faster (people with adequate levels of Vitamin C burn fat up to 30% faster), which can make for a much more productive work out. In addition, the acetic acid in the vinegar can even switch on fat-burning genes your body needs to pump out fat-burning proteins.

Check out more slimdown tips on DoctorOz.com!

Happy slimming!
xo Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment