Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nothing out of the Ordinary


It is Sunday. Take time to relax  and lounge with family and friends before the work week starts up again. Earlier this week I went to go see Monster U with my sisters. I was feeling a little kidish and it was the perfect movie that brought out the "little kid" in me. One of the previews really caught my attention, "The Blue Umbrella" was the name of it. It pointed out ordinary things we see in everyday life, but put human-like characteristics to them. Here are some fun ones that I found searching the web! Look out around your house, it is "nothing out of the ordinary!"

Here are some of my favorites that I found on Bored Panda !







Look out around your home and town! Little things like this might just put a smile on your face! Look for a pair of eyes and the rest of t he face pops right out at you! 

Happy Sunday
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment