Thursday, February 24, 2011

Arcadia does NYC!

This past Monday I had the opportunity to accompany Ali and Elise to a few tradeshows in NYC. I had never been to a tradeshow before so needless to say it was an awesome first time experience. After witnessing a woman almost get carried off the Megabus for bringing a hot tea on with her, I was ready to get out of Philly for the day and spend time drooling over all of the designers' fall 2011 collections. I met up with Ali and Elise at the NOW Showcase and got to check out two of Arcadia's favorite lines, Popomomo and Feral Childe. Let me tell you- it almost made me want it to be fall already just so I can get my hands on some of the merchandise- it's that good.

Next we headed over to D&A to check out other vendors including JADEtribe, Kim White and Preloved. I'm going to drop a little secret here and let you know you'll soon be able to pick up JADEtribe purses, weekend bags and wallets at Arcadia so stay tuned for more news about the arrival date!

After checking out the vendors at D&A we headed over to my favorite show, Capsule. Here we got to see lines that Arcadia carries such as HESTER, Rodebjer, Margarita Saplala and others that we've just picked up- including Collina Strada and D.co Copenhagen!! I forgot my camera at home but managed to grab a few shots during the Rodebjer meeting and around the show to give you a little visual taste of our day.


  

    

   
Rodebjer

   
Dusen Dusen

    
D.co Copenhagen

HESTER


   
Thanks again Ali & Elise for inviting me to come along for the day!


-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment