Saturday, January 5, 2013

Style Inspiration: Penny Lane

 Almost Famous was on the other night and obviously I watched it for the 37th time. Penny Lane seemed so ridiculously cool to me when I first saw the film, and I almost forgot how obsessed I used to be with her style. We just got a bunch of great vintage items in at the Northern Liberties store and its all so deliciously Penny Lane that we had to do a blog post on it!


Stop in to the vintage section of NoLibs to pick up some of these great finds. And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.
xo Bonnie



Feather and bone accessories are great with this
embellished cami. Pair it with
these rad studded jeans, and you've
made Penny proud.
Jewelry is not vintage, but equally as epic.


Floral Button up dress with
fur jacket. Both vintage.










No comments:

Post a Comment