Sunday, June 17, 2012

Meet Arielle!



Say hello to Arielle, one of the newer additions to Arcadia!
 
Neighborhood in which you reside: I just moved to the Washington Square area. It's very nice being central to everything. I love that I can walk pretty much anywhere.

Favorite Philly restaurant: Osteria, hands down. I haven't been to Italy just yet, but this is what I imagine the food would taste like. Also, it's one of the loveliest restaurants in the city.

Most memorable fashion faux pas: Where do I begin? In high school, I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch and they encouraged us to wear a lot of denim mini's with leg warmers and flip-flops, so that happened.

Favorite line at Arcadia and why: Rodebjer. Everything they make is very quality, which is a big thing for me. They do a lot of modern takes on classic styles. Very timeless.

Current song on repeat: I've just rediscovered some old Rilo Kiley songs on my iTunes. Actually, any song by Swedish singer Robyn. I never get tired of listening to any of them.

Favorite ice cream flavor: The homemade chocolate ice cream from Philly Flavors, with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on top. There’s nothing better.

Favorite artist: It's hard for me to just pick one since I love them all for different reasons. From greats like Duchamp, Picasso, Titian, Cezanne and Caravaggio--to local artists, like Zoe Strauss and Joe Boruchow. I'm not very artistic myself, so I really admire and appreciate anyone who is.

Guilty pleasure: Reality TV, especially any show on Bravo. Also, Britney Spears.

Favorite way to spend your days off from Arcadia: I just like being outside. Whether it be at the beach, park, city, desert, mountains, my parents' backyard--I'm just happy to be out and with people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment