Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey everyone!!

I'm Arielle, and I just started working at Arcadia, so since you and I will be spending a lot more time together, I thought it would be a great start for you all to get to know me a little by allowing me to share some of my favorite things with you guys!

Voula Blazer
Here we go:

Rodebjer is one of the most interesting designers I have come across in a long time. Rodebjer pieces are so beautiful and striking. Stop by one of our locations to check out my favorite dress, it's even better in person!

Elvira Dress


I live in jeans, which is why I was so excited to see that Arcadia carries my favorite James Jeans! These universally flattering jeans are so comfortable, and they even have the power to smooth out any little imperfection. I want them in every wash!
Couture Straight Jean



Anything and EVERYTHING by Iosselliani. The bright colors of the semi-precious stones mixed with interesting metals make these pieces unique and covet-worthy.

Blue Stone Fringe Earrings

Colorful Bib Necklace








































Well, I think that's all for now folks, but please stop by, maybe say hello, and let me show you some of my other favorites here at Arcadia Boutique!
                                                                    
                                                                    Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment