Sunday, April 29, 2012

On the Road Again...

Next weekend I'm making a short trip up to Chicago to visit my sister. I LOVE to travel, don't get me wrong, but I dread packing. Hate it. I always over pack or under pack, and my luggage situation leaves a lot to be desired. Fortunately, Arcadia has some great options in terms of weekenders, bags, and backpacks to make traveling easier and more stylish.

My favorite is this red and black weekender by Jade Tribe, currently in our Rittenhouse location. It's big enough to fit everything I need, plus any of the souvenirs I happen to bring back.



My other favorite is the Meryl Backpack from Matt and Nat. It's amazing, it's stylish, it's the sophisticated backpack of your dreams.



The Mulligan, also by Matt and Nat, has all the pockets you need to stash a passport, cellphone, cash and plane tickets. Just don't forget which pocket you put them in, like I always seem to do.



There are many modes of transport when traveling. By bicycle for instance, it's hard to juggle bags while weaving your way to that final destination, wherever it may be. So, to save you the trouble, attach Collina Strada's Moto Bicycle Bag and you're good to go.



Let's not forget that with all these bags to help you get there, you need a bag for when you actually do. Matt and Nat's Rheo Clutch is perfect for those evenings out.



Now comes the hard part, figuring out what to pack. Wish me luck.

XX,

Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment