Friday, April 15, 2011

Livin' Large at The Little Apple

After weeks (maybe more like months) of excitement, I finally made it to Manayunk to check out The Little Apple Store.  Vintage charm is the first thing that came to mind when I stepped inside.  Perusing through their great selection of homegoods and unique gifts, I spotted a few favorites immediately.  And I am so glad I purchased a new candle to add to my ever-expanding collection (Vintage peony smells fabulous!).

Venture over to Manayunk and check out The Little Apple Store for a little pick-me-up or gift for a friend.  Don't forget to say hi to Molly and the cutest little dog in the entire world, Penn. 

Inside The Little Apple Store (via aroundmainline.com)


Tons of cute cards

OMG, no words for how cute he is!!

xoxo,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment