Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

As the newest addition to the Arcadia team I have had the pleasure of familiarizing myself with all of the incredible designers and looks that we carry at our boutique. Lucky for me, spring and great weather are right around the corner (i think!) and the store is full of color and eye-catching prints. Here are just a few of my favorite items so far....

Margarita Saplala
Paradise Dress 

Mink Pink
Tribal Dance Layered Tank 
80%20
Bonnie Wedge

BB Dakota
Alexander Pants 
Matt & Natt
Santogold Ikat
Frock by Tracy Reese
Marissa Dress

It was a serious struggle to just pick a few! Come in to either Rittenhouse (& meet me!!)  or Northern Liberties to see my favorites and all the other great items that we have to offer! If the unfortunate weather is keeping you in the house check out our fabulous website at arcadiaboutique.com 

-natasha.


No comments:

Post a Comment